Monday 21 August 2017

Graciellie Design - Inspiration

Hey Bloggers

Its time to share a bit of mid month inspiration for

Of you follow me on FACEBOOK, you might have seen that I have just "discovered" foiling. Well ive known about it for a long time as my sister is a big fan, but until now, Ive not had the tools to try it out myself. Well after a visit to my sister over the summer, where she showed me how to do it, Im now hooked and I went strait home and ordered a toner printer. 
I already had a laminator so I decided to try that put before I decided if I need to invest in a foiling machine.. So far so good, my laminator is doing good and here is what Ive made.



 


I have used a vast amount of designs from the Graciellie Design STORE.
The Rose/clock is from the "True Direction" set.
The Dove is from the "Peace" set.
The butterflies are from the "Black &White" paper pack (also digital)
The sentiment is from the "Wonderful Things" set.

All I did was to print all the designs I wanted. I use "Word" to re-size and print. Once printed on my toner printer I ran the designs through my laminator with the foil.

The last thing was really just to cut out the designs, layer them up and voila. I just love this card and Im truly in love with foiling now. 

And that is all from me today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

5 comments: